PUFFCON BLOCK PARTY
For one day only Puffco presents the first PUFFCON Block Party at Los Angeles Center Studios in DTLA. We’re bringing all corners of the community together with our own shakedown street market, glass art, exclusive product releases, merch, LA’s best food trucks, and live performances from the Flatbush Zombies, Action Bronson, Buddy and more. It’s not just an event, it’s an experience unlike anything else in our space.
WHEN:Saturday, October 2 from 2:00pm - 10:00pm PST
WHERE:Los Angeles Center Studios, 1201 w. 5th st. Los Angeles CA 90017
WHO:21+ Fans only with a Puffco Peak or Peak Pro
Must provide serial number at RSVP and bring it with you to enter.
Must be fully vaccinated (Proof required through Bindle).
HOW:RSVP using link below.
*Lineups subject to change
**21+ ID Required
***Strict no-resale policy, only the original ticket holder admitted.
****See ALL Important information below
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & FAQ
1. MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW!
- Every patron must have a pre-purchased ticket. There will be NO tickets available for purchase at the door.
- Event is 21+, NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT PROPER ID (vehicles will be asked to turn around if they contain guests without proper identification)
- Proper identification includes state issued ID, passport or military ID.
- Guests are required to be Fully Vaccinated & Pre Registered (Must be authenticated through Bindle prior to the event).
- We have a strict no-resale policy, only the original ticket holder will be admitted.
- Every guest must bring their Peak (1 Peak per person, fully assembled) for admittance.
2. GUIDELINES / HEALTH COMPLIANCE
FULL VACCINATION IS MANDATORY & REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION.
- Los Angeles Center Studios will be strictly following all CDC & local health guidelines.
- All guests will be required to pre-register with proof of vaccination.
Please respect the safety and experience of others. In order to provide the safest and best experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
FAQ & BASIC GUIDELINES
Please respect the safety and experience of others. In order to provide the safest and best Drive-In Concert Experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
• If you are sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others only within your quarantine circle.
• Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferable. YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET.
• All vehicles are subject to security search at any time.
• All events are Rain or Shine. No refunds.
• No refund requests, transfers, or exceptions will be granted
• No trash should be left behind. Leave your space as you found it.
• Please pay attention to all exit signage as well as the instructions from security at the end of the show. This will allow everyone to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
3. PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following items are not permitted on venue grounds:
NO Tobacco Products Consumed on Premises (cigarettes, vapes, etc)-- Venue Policy, sorry guys!
NO Illegal Drugs
NO Weapons of Any Kind
NO Full Face Mask
No pets or animals (aside from licensed service animals)
NO Flyers, Banners, Posters and Flags NO Outdoor Games (Bags, Football, etc)
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
NO Cans or Glass Bottles
NO Chains/Chain Wallets
NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
NO Spray Paint/Giant Markers
NO Professional Cameras/Video Cameras, Selfie Sticks
NO Bicycles, Skateboards, Powered Personal Vehicles
NO Air Horns or Noisemakers
NO Laser Pointers
NO Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
NO Fireworks or Explosives
NO Outside Food or Beverage