THE COMEDY STORE DRIVE-IN
For one weekend only Puffco presents the first ever Comedy Store show at the drive-in. Come laugh away your quarantine blues from the comfort & safety of your own car. Join us for an in-vehicle exclusive drive-in experience. This is a touch free experience, from ticket scanning to ordering from food trucks, guests will be parked in socially distanced parking spaces to enjoy the comedy show from inside or in the bed of their vehicles..
WHEN:Friday, March 26: 8:00 - 10:45pm PST
Saturday, March 27: 6:00 - 7:30pm PST & 9:00 - 10:45pm PST
WHERE: The Rose Bowl Stadium, Lot H
HOW: Get your tickets at the link below.
$350 VIP – Includes admission for 4 per-car, preferred parking, & goody bag
$200 GA - Includes admission for 4 per-car ($40 per person after
*Lineups subject to change
**21+ ID Required
***Strict no-resale policy, only the original ticket holder will be admitted.
****See ALL Important information below
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & FAQ
1. MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW!
-Every patron must have a pre-purchased ticket. There will be NO tickets available for purchase at the door.
-Event is 21+, NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT PROPER ID (vehicles will be asked to turn around if they contain guests without proper identification) -Proper identification includes state issued ID, passport or military ID.
-Vehicles are parked on a first come first serve basis, please arrive early.
-Guests must remain in their vehicles, unless using restrooms, or picking up food or merchandise.
-Masks must be worn at all times outside of your vehicle.
-Guests are required to follow the COVID-19 safety protocols while on property.
-Absolutely NO honking car horns allowed! You will be asked to leave if you honk your horn.
-Absolutely no filming or pictures allowed during the show.
-We have a strict no-resale policy, only the original ticket holder will be admitted.
2. HOW DO TICKET PRICING & PARKING WORK?
Tickets are sold PER VEHICLE (it’s a group ticket) - Each Group Ticket permits you to bring UP TO 4x PASSENGERS PER CAR. (VIP + GA)
Want to bring more than 4 in your car? Additional +1 Passenger tickets are available for purchase for $40 / per person, GA ONLY. (You MUST have an existing group ticket to purchase.)
VIP is 4 passengers max.
Sections are divided into VIP (the front rows) & GA (everything else) Parking is first-come-first serve within your section.
Audio will be transmitted via FM radio! Please turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on without idling your car.
CAN WE BRING IN OUR OWN FOOD & BEVERAGE?
Yes, you can! We will also have an assortment of touch-free food trucks serving guests through a mobile app.
WILL THERE BE MERCH ON-SITE FOR PURCHASE?
You bet! Also available through a mobile app.
2. GUIDELINES / HEALTH COMPLIANCE
MASKS ARE MANDATORY & REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION.
- The event will enforce social distancing guidelines. We want you to have a safe, fun time while observing all local & state health guidelines.
- The Rose Bowl will be strictly following all CDC & local health guidelines.
- All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE and tickets will ONLY be allowed to be purchased online to ensure contactless payment. There will be no re-entry and all sales are final.
Please respect the safety and experience of others. In order to provide the safest and best Drive-In Concert Experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
FAQ & BASIC GUIDELINES
• If you are sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others only within your quarantine circle.
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY & REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION. All guests without proper face coverings will be turned away, without refund. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE.
• Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferable. YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET.
• All vehicles are subject to security search at any time.
• All events are Rain or Shine. No refunds.
• No refund requests, transfers, or exceptions will be granted
• Your entire party must arrive within one vehicle, at one time.
• NO HONKING -- all violators may be ejected without refund. We can hear you laugh & that’s what matters. Please respect your neighbors, the venue, and the experience.
• Arrival by Lyft/ Uber/rideshare is not permitted and there will be no overflow parking available.
• No trash should be left behind. Leave your space as you found it.
• Please pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instructions from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow everyone to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• No oversized vehicles, RV’s, buses, etc.
3. PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following items are not permitted on venue grounds:
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Tobacco Products Consumed on Premises (cigarettes, vapes, etc)-- Venue Policy, sorry guys!
NO Weapons of Any Kind
NO Outdoor Games (Bags, Football, etc)
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
NO Professional Cameras.
NO Air Horns or Noisemakers
NO Laser Pointers
NO Fireworks or Explosives
You MAY bring OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE.
4. GUEST EXPERIENCE INFORMATION
CHECK-IN & PARKING
Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, or in their trunk/truck bed. Please respect each other’s space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue’s request.
Entry to the venue will be cutoff at the time mentioned on the ticket description as to not disturb the performers or the attendees. No late entry will be permitted under ANY circumstance. No refunds for late entry. Arrive early!
Entry & Parking into a sold-out drive-in concert can take up to 40-90 minutes --- there are several hundred vehicles who are being parked at the same time. Please arrive early, be patient, and be aware this process will not be as immediate as a normal parking lot at a theater.
We suggest arriving early -- drive-in parking is first-come-first serve, per section
AUDIO & VIDEO
Whether you pull up in your low-rider or cyber truck, concert audio will be available from the stage via FM transmission, streamed directly in real-time to your vehicle. There will be multiple giant video screens at the venue in addition to a large festival stage where the artist will be performing.
CONCESSIONS & RESTROOMS
Venue will supervise all concessions. Concessions will be paid via credit card or touchless, there will not be cash transactions.
We require that you follow the current local & CDC guidelines during this time. That means bring a mask, sanitizer, etc. Bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Please wash or disinfect your hands and avoid touching any surfaces before returning to your vehicle
Observe social distancing when waiting in line for the bathroom.
Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching surfaces after doing so.